DR Flat Panel Detector Protection2934-X
|2934-X||750 lb. Capacity: 10 x 12 in or 24 x 30 cm (for CR or DR)|
|3947-X||750 lb. Capacity: 14 x 17 inch or 35 x 43 cm (for all CR and the following DR) Canon CXDI 70, 80, 701C, 801C, Carestream DRX-1, Fuji FDR D-EVO, Varian, Konica Minolta AGFA|
|5947||500 lb. Capacity (for the following GE DR: Discovery XR 650, AMX 700, Flash Pad)|
|5947-S||750 lb. Capacity (for the following GE DR: Discovery XR 650, AMX 700, Flash Pad)|
|4948||500 lb. Capacity (for the following DR: Canon CXDI-50, 55, 60, 401C, 501, Siemens Ysio, Toshiba, Shimadzu, Philips)|
|4948-S||750 lb. Capacity (for the following DR: Canon CXDI-50, 55, 60, 401C, 501, Siemens Ysio, Toshiba, Shimadzu, Philips)|
Value Begins with Quality from Clear Image Devices
X-ray detectors for digital radiography are at risk when the flat panel is utilized for weight-bearing X-rays of the foot. Our DR Panel Protector has an enhanced design to ensure long-term durability and strength.
- The face plate is made of unbreakable polycarbonate - supporting either 500 or 750 pounds
- Faceplate is X-ray lucent for excellent image contrast
- The non-slip rubber floor grips keep the cassette protector from slipping on a hard floor
- For use with Canon, Siemens, Toshiba, GE, Philips, Shimadzu, Quantum, Carestream, Fuji, Varian, Konica Minolta, and AGFA digital systems
- Easy to keep clean, the DR Panel Protector is made from germ-resistant, nonporous polyethylene, polycarbonate, and stainless steel
How to Use With Your DR Flat Panel
To use, simply place the DR Panel Protector over a portable DR panel that is positioned on the floor. Non-slip rubber grips keep the protector in place on hard flooring.
Patients can step safely onto the DR Panel Protector with as much weight as needed to obtain the desired image.