Pedia-Poser Pediatric X-Ray Positioning Chair24301
Fast, Gentle, and Secure Positioning for Pediatric X-Ray Imaging from Clear Image Devices
The Pedia-Poser provides fast, gentle, and secure immobilization of infants through 4-year-olds for X-ray imaging. The patient is secured only once, as the chair easily rotates to get all the necessary views. The familiar high chair-like design is child and parent-friendly, while being fast and simple to use, store, and move.
- For infants through 4-years-old
- One replacement strap pack included
- CID Practice Positioning Bear included
- Patient immobilization is done gently but securely
- Keeps patient as close to the detector as possible to ensure high quality images
- Detector holder included, or may be used with upright bucky
- Adjustable back and head-tilt support fits patients of all sizes
- Critical chair components are X-ray lucent for excellent X-ray contrast
- Made of germ-resistant, easy-to-clean nonporous polyethylene
- High-quality lockable casters provide mobility and stability
- Simple, reliable, and virtually indestructible
Four-hundred fifty five hospitals use the Pedia-Poser to achieve optimum pediatric positioning and improve pediatric X-ray quality. Find out why Pedia-Poser is the No. 1 pediatric positioning device in the industry.
Pediatric X-Ray Positioning for Toddlers
The bench seat is used for toddlers, and is suitable for children as old as four, depending on their size. The seat can be placed in one of two seat slots depending on the height of the child. The chair back adjusts to the height of the child. The non-stretchy Velcro straps are used with the stronger toddlers to secure their arms in the desired pose. The padded chin strap is used to achieve the desired head tilt.
The radiology technologist has full control over the adjustments of the chair for patient comfort and imaging quality. The toddler configuration allows the patient's head to fit comfortably into the headrest while still allowing the chin to be slightly elevated.
Pediatric X-Ray Positioning for Infants
The infant saddle seat is used for infants through about 8-month-olds. Soft stretchy Velcro straps are used to secure the arms in the desired pose. The chin strap is also used to support the head and neck.
- Views: AP, Lateral, Oblique
- C-Spine, Chest, Abdominal, Magnified Airway, Soft Tissue Neck
- Critical components are X-ray lucent for excellent image contrast
- Easy to keep clean, germ-resistant, nonporous polyethylene construction
- Simple and virtually indestructible
Award Winning Design for Pediatric X-Ray Positioning
The Pedia-Poser Pediatric X-Ray Positioning Chair was honored with a “Radiology Technology MVP” award. The Radiology MVP (Most Valuable Product) Award is an industry-sponsored award judged by a panel of radiology professionals. Awards are given to “products which display a blend of efficiency, innovation, practicality, and technological progress.”
One of our customers, a Radiology Director at Miami Children's Hospital, agrees:
“This device makes imaging pediatric patients for chest X-rays and other X-rays a cakewalk. No longer do we have to deal with screaming twisting children due to the archaic torture-type tie-down of previous types of devices. This device is child friendly and easy to use, both on my technologists and my patients. We have minimized repeats, which means minimizing radiation dose to the patient. We love this device.”