Utilizing CR radiography for weight-bearing AP views of the foot requires putting your CR cassette at risk. Utilize your CR imaging system fully, without concern for costly repairs or replacements. Our CR Cassette Protector has an enhanced design to ensure long-term durability and strength.
- The face plate is made of unbreakable polycarbonate - supporting 750 pounds
- Keeps patient's foot as close as possible to the target image platform to ensure high quality images with no significant magnification
- The face plate is X-ray lucent, allowing the X-rays to pass through the Cassette Protector with very little absorption or scattering
- The non-slip rubber floor grips keep the cassette protector from slipping on a hard floor
- Easy to keep clean, the Cassette Protector is made from germ-resistant nonporous polyethylene, polycarbonate, and stainless steel
How to Use with Your CR System
To use, simply place the CR Cassette Protector over a cassette that is positioned on the floor. Non-slip rubber grips keep the protector in place on hard flooring. Patients can step safely onto the CR Cassette Protector with as much weight as needed to obtain the desired image.
Shipping Weights & Sizes
Download the CR Cassette Protector Product Fact Sheet
Download the CR Cassette Protector Product Fact Sheet en Español
Download the CR Cassette Protector Product Fact Sheet en Francés
Download the CR Cassette Protector Deutsch Fact Sheet